In spring 2021 we will be looking for new faces to join our team. With the opening of our brand new Hub at Crossroads, we will be looking to fill several positions – from working in the kitchen and café, to roles that will see you working out in the community.
We are looking for:
- A talented Cook-Baker who is passionate about local produce, and wants to show off their skills in the kitchen.
- Versatile Hub Assistants who will look after our customers in the café and farm shop.
- A Project Coordinator with outstanding organisational skills, able to drive a team towards towards our goals, and contribute to the project in a comprehensive way.
- An Administrator who will maintain and report on important administrative activities and offer admin support wherever needed throughout the organisation.
- A Community Food Worker experienced in preparing and cooking food, who will eventually facilitate classes in food and nutrition – based in nurseries, schools, community groups and at the new Hub.
Apply through the links below or via Facebook Jobs
Community Food Worker